Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

My Face-a-mazing Persuasive Text About Facebook

WALT persuade people on our view of Facebook for people under 13. I know I have persuaded people on our view of Facebook by making a persuasive text and persuaded somebody. This is my persuasive text of my side of the argument about Facebook for little kids:

I truly, truly, truly agree that Facebook for children under 13 is bad.

The first reason why Facebook is bad is because older people might say bad words to you. Would you want people to swear at you? I believe that if people are swearing at you so much, you might start swearing to other people. 5% of the words people speak each day are swear words. Swearing is bad, swearing is disagreeable, swearing is unpleasant, which means swearing is bad for little kids.

The second reason why Facebook is bad for little children is because you might not be Cybersmart. Cybersmart means you don’t share private things about you. Do you want strangers to visit your house? Most people are bad guys so if they go to your house, they might steal all your stuff! I believe people don’t use Cybersmart on Facebook. Cybersmart is good for everyone that uses computer.

The final reason why Facebook is bad for little children is because big people might bully you. That means you might try to suicide yourself because of your uniqueness. Big people might say you’re too small for Facebook. Do you want big people to tease you, a lot? Teasing is bad, teasing makes us sad, teasing makes us mad. I agree that adults always annoy you because some Facebook members are bullies. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online.

Now we know why Facebook is bad for little children. Facebook has swearing, Facebook is not Cybersmart, Facebook is bullying.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Greshka!
    I really like this persuasive text about Facebook. Facebook is Bullying. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.