Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Three-tastic Goals for Term Three

WALT create goals to measure our learning. We wrote some specific and measurable goals for Reading, Maths, and Writing for Term Three. I know I have created goals by creating the goals. These are my goals:

My goal for writing is use five ambitious vocab for each point in every paragraph. This is important because I can persuade people to change their minds. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to check with a buddy , ask if they were persuaded, check the word pyramid, and check with the teacher.

My goal for Reading is to understand what I read. This is important because I can answer the questions that the teacher asks. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be read twice and get tested with a buddy or my parents.

My goal for Maths is to answer all the questions above two minutes in a Basic Facts Test. This is important because I can have all the questions answered in my Basic Facts Test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to practice at home and get tested by my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.