Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Yuck! I just ate a grub!

One night, I went to a Halloween party. My friend’s dad was the host. It was held the day before Halloween at One Tree Hill.

I participated one of the games. We had to duck our faces under the water to grab an apple. Luckily I got one. I placed it on my hands and ate it. It was big, red and juicy. Then I looked at the remaining part. There was half a grub dangling from a rotten bit in the middle. I screamed as I saw the grub. I dropped the apple and drank anything that I can find. The people I ran past laughed at me. “What is she doing?” one said.
“Is she worshipping someone?” said the other. My dad saw me and I told him everything I just did. He felt worried and squeezed my tummy to get the grub out the grub came out of my mouth. Afterwards, my dad gave me a full bottle of water and I drank the whole thing!

So if you see a grub in your garden, one of them came into my body to have a tour.

WALT write a recount. I can do this when I write the events of an incident in order.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greshka I like the way you used speech marks when there was a speech was it hard to grab the apple with your mouth?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.