Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

My Personal Prayer for my Loving Father!

Loving Father,
Thank you for looking after us this day & for creating us. Please look after Ace's parents. Help them to get a permanent Visa, so they can stay in New Zealand. Please help my godmother to get a working Visa or she may have to go back to the Philippines. Please look after my on Saturday, July 5 because it is my birthday. Save us from any danger, any calamities and any harm. Thank you for our families and our teachers. Please look after us during the holidays. Can you please look after my family in the Philippines. Please look after my grandma. Give her many more years to come in her life. Please help my grandpas who have recently died. If they are still in purgatory, please help them to have a good time in Heaven. AMEN

WALT write a personal prayer. I can do this when I write 13 sentences in my own words to express how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.