Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Chromebook Reflection

Question:
How has having a chromebook, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year? 

Having a chromebook has helped my learning this year because we can research faster and easier. Chromebooks are similar to a bunch of books from the library, but netbooks are better because you can type a few keywords and you can find the answer. It helps us because we can learn new things. Another reason why chromebbooks has helped my learning this year is because we can share our work to the whole wide world. It helps us because people can comment on our work and we can improve on what they said. My favourite thing we did with our chromebooks is Google Maps. We made one about our blog posts. It is my favourite thing we did on our chromebooks because it helps us to know what blog post links which country/city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.