Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

My Mum is the Most Special Person to Me!

This person is so special, so special to me. She’s special to me and my family.

She’s loyal and she protects us whatever may come. This special person is my mum.

She’s special because she’s the only mum that I have and she’s more important than anyone else in the world.

She likes to sing and she likes to cook. She is full of knowledge because she loves reading books.

She gives us advice because she knows what’s best for us. She likes to be beautiful and she likes wearing dresses.

Her husband’s called Armand and she has three kids. She tells them to do their homework until it’s done.

She has long hair and she has brown eyes, She was born in Bohol and she has been baptised.

She is good in many ways and she is my hero. She has many good virtues and I love her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.