Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Unforgettable Goals for Term Two

WALT write goals to help us measure our learning. We had to specific goals for us to remember for this term and here are my goals:


My goal for writing is to try to write long words I can’t spell. This is important because I can use that word for any other sentence to make my story more interesting. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be asking my friends and family, getting tested by my parents and my spelling buddy, I could also look in a dictionary.

My goal for Reading is to understand what I read. This is important because I can answer questions in Reading without looking in the book, to pronounce new words I don’t know, and to learn more about something. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be reading the story closely, looking at the words, and think of pictures in my head. I could also talk to a buddy or my family and teach them something.

My goal for Maths is to learn my 6, 7, and 8 times table and division. This is important because I can answer faster in my Basic Facts test. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be asking my parents and friends, practicing, and getting tested with my parents and a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.