Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

A Amazing AFOREST Persuasive Text

WALT use AFOREST in our persuasive text. I know I have did this when I know what AFOREST stands for and when I use it in my persuasive text.

A - Alliteration - Example: A wicked witch went to the waterfall.
F - Facts and Figures - Example: Only 8% of teens get enough sleep but 69% of teens don't.
O - Opinion - Example: I believe going to school is cool!
R - Rhetorical Question - Example: When are you going to be quiet?
E - Emotive Language - Example: A dollar a day feeds a very hungry baby.
S - Superlative - Example: Being drowsy is the worst!
T - Threes - Example: Parents are mad, parents are sad, parents are bad!

This is a picture of my persuasive text:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.